Lake Tahoe Home Loan Rates and Lake Tahoe Mortgage Rates:
Today’s highlights were:
- Fed’s Bullard says economy is improving but needs to get stronger.
- Mortgage Bonds have been turned right side up again after the less than expected payrolls data.
- Mortgage backed security prices ended the day up 103 basis points, a very positive day.
- The U6 Unemployment number moved up to 14.3% from 14%. U6 includes everyone who wants a full-time job but can’t find one.
- The Unemployment Rate fell to 7.4% from 7.6%, but the quality of jobs declined.