Incline Village Home Loans, Incline Village Home Loan Rates, Incline Village Mortgage Rates, Incline Village Mortgage Rates, and Incline Village Mortgage Loans:
The following factors affected today’s mortgage rates:
- The Treasury will sell a total of $64B in Notes and Bonds next week.
- Gold at $1,310/oz. down $7.
- FYI – The debt limit, currently at $16.7T, is the total amount of money that the United States government is authorized to borrow to meet its existing legal obligations, including Social Security and Medicare benefits, military salaries, interest on the national debt, tax refunds, and other payments. The debt limit does not authorize new spending commitments. It simply allows the government to finance existing
- House Speaker Boehner tells House Republicans that reports he will rely on Democratic votes to pass the debt limit increase are inaccurate. Stock lose some gains. Republican Majority leader Cantor says House will also vote to re-open FEMA, National Weather Services, and head start programs.
- With the debt ceiling fast approaching, President Obama is caught between borrowing no more than Congress will allow him, or paying what Congress has instructed him to do, but not both. Either way, he breaks the law. Given the huge economic consequences of not paying our bills, President Obama must breach
- Fed’s Fisher says he doesn’t believe we would dare a default; a default would disturb the entire financial
- OIl at $103.93/barrel up 63 cents.
- The Labor Department will not be releasing September’s Jobs Report this morning due to the government shutdown.
- Day 4 of the government shutdown.