Incline Village Home Loans, Incline Village Mortgage Loans, Incline Village Mortgage Loan Rates, Incline Village Home Loan Rates, Incline Village Mortgage Loan Rates:
- Factors affecting today’s mortgage rates::
- The yield on the 10-Yr T Note is at 2.73%.
- The NAR and the NAHB battle regulators on U.S. loan limits. The FHFA wants to reduce the so-called conforming loan limits by the start of next year to shrink Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s presence in the market and expand the role of private capital in mortgage finance. Currently the limits are $417,000 and can be as high as $625,000 in pricier areas and $721,500 in Hawaii.
- Fed’s Bullard says the markets have been trading the Fed more than trading fundamentals.
- Now the Fed’s Bullard says Fed can be patient on tapering while inflation is low.
- Fed’s George says decision not to reduce Bond buying was disappointing.