Incline Village Home Loans, Incline Village Mortgage Loan Rates, Incline Village Home Loan Rates, Incline Village Mortgage Rates, and Incline Village Mortgage Loans:
The following factors affected the mortgage rates today:
- Fed’s Rosengren says if economy falters, Fed may have to do more.
- Goldman Sachs CEO urges Congress to raise debt limit.
- The President will urge the House to pass a budget, raise the debt ceiling and reopen Washington. Also attending will be (R) Mitch McConnell, (D) Nancy Pelosi and (D) Harry Reid.
- Speaker of the House (R) John Boehner to meet with President Obama at the White House today at 5:30pm ET.
- U.S. Army chief says shutdown hurts day-to-day operations.
- Bond prices rise on the weaker than expected ADP data.
- ADP reports private employers added 166K jobs in September, below the 170K expected. August revised lower to 159K from 176K.
- Oil at $102.06/barrel near unchanged.
- The ADP Private Employment Report will be released at 8:15am ET, expectations call for 170K jobs in September.
- ECB holds rates steady at 0.5%, waiting to see how recovery fares.